Sunday, June 19, 2011

A day on a beach in Hawaii

When you think of Hawaii? What's the first thing you think of???????

The BEACH of course...er...and for some.. "girls in bikinis, and guys with surfer bodies?" It's pretty like what you expect to see...girls walking around in bikini's, guys surfing, skateboarding, driving, and cycling with their shirts off!! very different if you come from a country that does not allow these things.. LOL

After a week in Honolulu to meet with professors and to complete some PhD work(will be here for another week), some pestering for beach photos and great response of a beach picture I posted on facebook, I've decided to hit the beach for your viewing pleasure *winks*

We headed to a  beach close to Waikiki but way quieter..which I like instead of banging your body with others in the water...UGH

 So secluded..you have to walk through beautiful houses to access the beach

The walkway...see the beach!! Getting excited there...

And postcard perfect scenery...we had to walk through the sand and some rocks to get to the strip of beach we wanted to chill at

The rocks we had to walk through...Kendra pointing at a lil hole with fishies!

What we didn't know was that the beach was also dog friendly....... Pretty cool to see dogs frolicking around..just that we were afraid of where we walked.... Everyone was nice to pick up the poo after anyways *thumbs up*

Kendra and John sun tanning..... Both beach bunnies!!

I sneakily took a picture of one of the houses facing the beach! OMG! It's beautiful..I wish I owned it...... One day...I WILL!

The view from where I sat...SO calm and blue and serene......... Look at the house to the corner in white...it's a beautiful house built a long time ago..... which is now a museum...if you come here..go and check it out guys!

The weather is actually pretty weird here in Hawaii, it's summer but the weather is rainy and cold! The water was cold when we went in...AAHHHHH!!!! But my advice for those who are coming here now, bring something warm for the night, you probably need a sweater.... and try going to a beach where it is more secluded and private...Waikiki is packed! You will probably hit SOMEONE not something if you go there.....BE WARNED! Just ask the locals..they are all very nice..or you can just ask me:)

xoxo
Meiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's bоth educativе and аmusing, and without
a ԁoubt, уou havе hit the nail on the hеad.
The problem іs an іsѕue that too few folks are ѕpеakіng
intelligentlу about. I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.
My web-site :: www.squidoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey аre uѕing Woгԁρresѕ for youг ѕite platfοrm?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get ѕtаrted and
set up mу oωn. Do уou requіre any codіng expertise to maκe your οwn blog?
Any help woulԁ be rеally aρpreсiateԁ!



my ωeb site beginner online guitar lessons