Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeeennn

It's been awhile since I posted something up but I have been busy!!!! The month of November is going to be super hectic for me....people visiting, birthday, me going to the mainland....all squeezed in one fun filled month!!!!

Halloween in the States is awesome, it's really different and I actually for once experience making my own costume...more like I got the idea to be an APPLE core coz i looovee to eat apples(*yum*) and my sweet sweet friend Michelle actually sewed it for me..I know I cheated....next year..I promise..I will make it, hand sew and all....:) BUt I have to give props to two gals which made their own costume and spent so much time on it especially my really good friend Kendra!!! She was in my apartment for two straight days sewing by hand everything!!!!AAAmmmmazzzzzziiinnngggg...this tradition of making it your own is unheard of for me........



Jen even had a sewing machine!

Guess what she was??? a sushi!!!!so cool and creative!!

At my place, preparing for a night out:) and kendra is a squirtle from pokemon!!!

For people visiting during this time, you should definitely dress up and go to waikiki because you get to see many many costumes, like a parade of people...buttt....... we were actually suppose to be at Nobu in Waikiki but erm.....we got stuck in traffic for one hour and decided to turn around and went to restaurant row instead(and hence I missed many of my friends in their outfits*sob*)...so get there early!!!!!



Five of us outside Bonsai, before our costumes fall apart!
From Left to right: sushi, bee keeper, apple core, policewoman, and squirtle



Lisa looking hot!and who is the masked guy?????

Oceans was super cool, their whole club was a water theme, even their bar tables have water running through them..very classy!


I thought his outfit was super creative..

Basically, there were more creative outfits I saw but was too shy to ask for a picture...except for this one...ehehe....I will try to take more pics next time of Oceans and it was sooo packed that I manage to get these ones only....sorry!!!!!!

Hope you had a happy halloween guys:)

xoxo
Meiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grеаt artiсlе, just ωhat I wantеԁ to find.


My ωeb blog: emergency plumber in birmingham

Anonymous said...

Неllo there! Τhis іs my first vіѕіt to your blog!

Wе are a collеction of volunteers and staгting a
nеw initiative in а cοmmunity іn thе
same niсhe. Үouг blog provided uѕ vаluаble
information to woгk on. You have done a ωondеrful ϳοb!


Stop by mу ωeb-site lose belly fast

Anonymous said...

Woаh! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It'ѕ simple, yet effective.

Α lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done
а fаntastic job with this. Additionаlly, the blog
loadѕ vеry fast for me on Safari. Exceptional Blοg!


Also viѕit my page; N/A