Thursday, October 8, 2009

Soul saviour project

About two weeks ago, I was invited to the movies.....but guess what????? It was basically to support an independent film project called soul saviour which has been ongoing for 5 years now......AAANNNDDD...I was in it too:)eheheh....I was really excited as I will get to see myself on the big screen.....!!The other great thing was that I was styled by Jeanilou(my manager) and one of her staff Chastity, they are the greatest!!! Because everything fit me even the cocktail ring...trust me..it's hard to get me rings or bracelets because  I can never fit in them!

That night.... the theatre was sold out for the soul saviour film festival and the screening was for two hours on 9 short films. I really liked all the short films especially the one directed by Jeff Katz(creator of the soul saviour project) because it was about domestic violence, a cause which I am passionate about and it was based on a true story.

As for my scene, the funniest thing happened, I think my part with my co-star and good friend Naomi was for 3 minutes.....but I thought it would come out later towards the end....so....I stepped out for abit to get drinks and stuff.....and.........I basically missed myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knock on my head!!!!These kinds of situations always happens to me sadly:(

Anyways, here are some pics.....still raw to the whole photography thing so I didn't get to take the important pictures such as of the front of the theatre and speeches and stuff!!! Sorry guys....You will just have to make do with these pics.



Naomi and I in our outfits:)



With Jeff the creator of the project! Congratulations!



Jeanilou and Kyle!! sweethearts!!!

It was a fun fun night anyhow.....and the project was supported by the Domestic Violence Action center. Sales of tickets managed to raise a good amount of money for them. Thank you to all that supported the project and donated:)

xoxo
Meiz

No comments: