Monday, October 3, 2011

A fresh new perspective on my HOUSE!

If you guys want to find out more about my humble living abode, you can find out more here on this link :

A snapshot into where I live

On the front once you enter the website


Some have questioned me about "where I live?"(don't know whether it is because they are really interested to give me a ride home or for small talk sake or they are hoping to get lucky or what?!? LOL), BUT most of the time I am pretty afraid to reveal the exact location due to safety reasons(Yes, I have been stalked before and it was definitely not a pleasant experience!). And thanks to Star Property and Wily Wilson, those inquisitive  ones can now read an amazing article on my house, Literally.

Have fun viewing my house!!

xoxo
Meiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Choo,

That's a very well written article about your house. so when are you gonna invite us over? :p


-jamie-