Monday, October 17, 2011

My little product review on a miracle beauty drink(Brands Innershine OPC)

[Product review]

Thanks to Innershine OPC, I now have fair and radiant skin :)




I now realize how important smooth, and youthful skin is because having to wear make-up daily for shoots and hosting jobs actually clogs up my pores. As I have sensitive skin, anything I drink or eat may result in a reaction with a break out on my face *gasps*, but I actually found a miracle beauty drink which is Innershine OPC. It allows me the liberty to drink it once a day, keeps me regenerated with antioxidants, AND looking good. Plus, it tastes like berry juice but much better which keeps me coming back for more!! J





If you like this product and my review of Innershine OPC so far, please support my post by clicking “like” HERE or on this link, http://www.innershine.com.my/opc/contest.html! Gracias!

xoxo
Meiz

No comments: