Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shoot- When the sun goes down

After arranging a sunset shoot @ Tanjung Sepat for the past three months, I finally gave up on procrastinating because I had ONE available day during the Raya holidays! Given the fact that I have never done a sunset theme and the lure of an "avant garde" look definitely drew me in...

The location was actually a seaside/swamp further in from the Sepang village but this a shoot I will never regret...Look at how the pictures turned out?????

Being barefoot in the sand was actually thrilling when the sun was coming down, and the tide rising... here are some of my favourite pictures....

Just a simple box in the sand made a good prop


Mei Yee, the brand manager of Jelly Pong Pong Malaysia doing my wonderful make up!

Check out the wonders of nature behind me

With waves rolling

Orange glow of the sun

Among all the locations I have shot at, this is one place that will be ingrained in my memory. Not only was the scenery picturesque, but the team behind these pictures were A++, from the make up artiste to the photographer. Photographer knew how to set the lighting so it hit my face just perfect, with the artwork of the make-up artiste? Ta-da, this is the amazing outcome....:) I loved it so much that I will be using a picture from this shoot in my "soon to come" website.

For those who would like to get some pictures taken by William, click HERE


 And girls, trust me, you definitely want to check out the make up used for this shoot from Jelly pong pong Malaysia. They have the cutest packaging!!

xoxo
Meiz





No comments: